|Added on Rightmove:||16 March 2018 (217 days ago)|
- Close to public transport
- Double glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shops and amenities nearby
- close proximity of Southampton Solent University
- Close proximity to town
- Well presented studio apartment
- Prime location
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
| *** AVAILABLE NOW *** | *** COMMUNAL WASHER/DRYER *** | *** NEWLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN *** | *** NEW SHOWER ROOM *** |
This beautiful studio apartment is located in close proximity to Southampton City Centre. This property is close to local shops, amenities and transport links. This property benifits from double glazing, gas central heating, communal washer, dryer, cycle area, metered electric with energy saving lighting.
Tenant pays all bills and council tax.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century21 Southampton, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.