|Added on Rightmove:||17 March 2018 (213 days ago)|
- Mid terraced house - Available now
- 3 bedrooms (2 doubles 1 single)
- Rear paved garden
- Single garage
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Convenient access to city centre
- Short distance to general hospital
- Easy routes out of city
Spacious 3 bedroom unfurnished mid terrace house with single garage in Dunvegan Drive. Property comprises porch, entrance hall with laminate flooring and cupboard off, downstairs WC, lounge/diner with laminate flooring and door to rear paved garden, kitchen with electric cooker and fridge, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, 2nd bedroom (double), 3rd bedroom (single), family bathroom with white suite including WC, sink, bath with overhead shower. There is also a separate WC upstairs. Further features of this property are double glazing, gas central heating and single garage.
Dunvegan drive is ideally located with easy access to the general hospital and the sports centre. Convenient routes to the city centre and Southampton common. The property has access points for the M3 and M27 motorways.
Property is available now and viewings arranged through Morris Dibben lettings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000462979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.