|Added on Rightmove:||19 March 2018 (188 days ago)|
- Luxury brand new apartment finished to a high standard
- Two double bedrooms
- Large open plan lounge/kitchen
- Modern high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large lounge,
- Beautiful white bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Master bedroom benefits an ensuite shower room
- Allocated parking for one car
- Gas central heating & Double glazed
- Video entry intercom system
This executive apartment has to be viewed to be appreciated. Located within the complex of Forest Hills which sits in a secluded and exclusive residential area overlooking Colwyn Bay and offers far reaching views across the town and to the ocean beyond. Close to the train station, bus route and A55 throughfare making this this property is ideal for commuters. Located close to neighbouring towns and beautiful countryside this property is perfectly nestled with everything on your doorstep. This spacious and bright two bedroom apartment will not be available for long so call today for your internal viewing.
This accomodation in brief;
Communal gardens and allocated parking to the rear of the building for one car. Stairs and lift upto the apartment.
Entrance door leading into the apartment, spacious hallway with intercom access.
Storage closet, carpeted hallway through to:
Open plan kitchen with modern high gloss fitted wall and base units, with granite effect work surface, wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink, integrated, electric oven with an integrated gas hob, over hob extractor, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Spacious open plan lounge with double aspect windows. Carpeted and with neutral decor.
Two double bedrooms;
Master bedroom benefits from a modern fitted shower en suite comprising of a low level WC, walk in shower, semi-pedestal sink. Double glazed uPVC window with frosted glass. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and spotlights.
Modern fitted family bathroom comprising of a low level WC, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over bath, semi-pedestal sink with mixer tap. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, spotlights.
Basement storage room with electricity and lighting.
This property also benefits gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking. This property would be ideally suited to professional/retired individual or couple. This property will not be available for long so please call today to avoid missing out!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000452848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Colwyn Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.