|Added on Rightmove:||19 March 2018 (213 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Easy access to public transport
- Easy access to City Centre
- Easy Access to Universities
- Popular student loction
IDEAL FOR Students
Fallowfield Central 5 bed flat above a commercial unit available now. Situated in the heart of Fallowfield village which one of the most desired area and well known for its vibrant atmosphare.
This Flat is well presented well maintained with plenty of space features fully furnished double bedrooms set over 2 floors, fully fitted kitchen, 2 bathrooms, double glazing, central heating.
Bus stop is based opposite flat
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 43, 44, 50, 130, 141, 142, X41, X57
15 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
* Sainsbury's supermarket
* Tesco Metro/ Post office
* Burger King/ Mcdonald
* Iceland Foods
* Cash Machine/ATM
* Restaurants and Takeaways
* Pubs & Cafe's
Property reference number:45599
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 50208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.