|Added on Rightmove:||21 March 2018 (180 days ago)|
- Well presented mid terrace property
- Two generous bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with striking red brick splash back tiling
- Spacious living room with electric fire
- Gas central heating with combi boiler
- 0.7 miles to Radcliffe metro station
- UPVC Double glazing
- Deposit = £525
- Referencing Fee = £200
JonSimon are pleased to bring to the market this lovely two bedroom mid terrace property located in Radcliffe just off Ainsworth Road. The property briefly comprises of a lounge area, modern kitchen/diner with breakfast bar, two bedrooms, bathroom and a low maintenance rear yard. Close to local shops, supermarkets, transport links into Bury and Manchester and schools this property is ideally situated to cater for all your needs. No pets or DHSS applicants
Please call 0161 723 1155 for further information or to book a viewing
Deposit = £525
Referencing Fee = £200
Property ref: 121_1329_4594205
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53505936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4594205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.