|Added on Rightmove:||26 March 2018 (206 days ago)|
61 YORK ROAD, TADCASTER LS24 8AR
Part of a Victorian terrace house, converted into 2 apartments, this GROUND FLOOR flat (40 sq m. or 430 sq ft.) provides spacious accommodation of entrance porch, kitchen with appliances, large living room, one bedroom and bathroom with shower and w.c. Small basement storage area. Electric heating (storage and convector heaters). Rear yard with clothes-drying space. On-street parking available close-by.
UNFURNISHED Ref. no. REN/1600
RENT: £445 pcm exclusive
BOND: £525 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months (with a longer tenancy of 12 months being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £445 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £525 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available at www.tenancydepositscheme.com.
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £190 for a couple (£170 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months' rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2018/2019 (gross) £1,186.23 - Band 'A'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (not a metered supply).
6. The property is available now and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: From the town centre, proceed towards York. The property stands on the left hand side of the road after 'The Broken Bridge' public house, identified by our 'To Let' board.
The spacious accommodation comprises:
GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
ENTRANCE PORCH: 1.72m. x 1.25m. Storm porch with translucent, corrugated roof. Electric point for freezer or other appliance.
KITCHEN: 2.70m. x 2.25m. fitted with wall and base units having pale wood-effect laminated doors, dark grey granite-effect laminated wooden worktops, inset stainless steel sink and tiled walls to half-height. Built-in tall, shelved cupboard. Tank room housing hot and cold water tanks and plumbed with Hotpoint washing machine. New 50cm wide electric cooker with solid hot plates. Fluorescent ceiling light. Vinyl floor-covering. Window with roller blind. DeLonghi electric convector heater.
BATHROOM: (off the kitchen) 2.25m. x 1.68m. fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with Triton 'Enrich' electric shower over bath with glass splash-screen. Fully tiled walls. Vinyl floor-covering. Bathroom cabinet. Opening window with roller blind. Extractor fan. Pifco wall-mounted electric fan heater.
LIVING ROOM: 4.78m. x 4.11m. a large square room with window to the porch; roller blind. Carpet. Levanté wall-mounted electric convector heater with 24 hour timer. New electric storage heater. T.V. aerial cable and B.T. telephone point. Door to small basement store with electricity meter and fusebox (dual-rate meter).
BEDROOM: 3.17m. x 2.55m. (max.) including chimney breast. Upvc double-glazed window to the front facing south-east with a pair of curtains. New electric storage heater. Coving to ceiling. Carpet as in living room.
HEATING: Heating is by 2 electric storage heaters, 2 convector heaters and a fan heater in the bathroom. Hot water is from the electric immersion heater in the cylinder in the tank room (off the kitchen) with programmer-clock. Economy 7 electricity tariff is provided from dual-rate meter.
OUTSIDE: Small flagged area to the front with dustbin storage for the first floor flat. L-shaped rear yard with dustbin storage and space for clothes-drying. Pedestrian access to rear lane.
SERVICES: Main services are connected to the property (except for gas).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53573391.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.