|Added on Rightmove:||28 March 2018 (205 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- Ideally located for Meadowhall and the hospital
- Generous living area with fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom with wardrobes
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Ground floor
- On street parking
This property is located just 5-10 minutes from Meadowhall, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield City Centre and the M1 Junction 34.
As you turn on to Rothay Road this apartment is located on the left hand side and comes with a parking bay with permit parking available for one car. On entering the property you have bathroom
As you first turn on to Rothay Road the house
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53625984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000121974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.