|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 June 2018 (156 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE EARLY JUNE 2018!
- DUPLEX APARTMENT!
- Two bedrooms
- Accommodation over two floors
- Hallway with W/C
- Open plan living space incorporating the kitchen
- Balcony to the rear
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Parking and communal gardens
- Offered on an un-furnished basis!
AVAILABLE NOW!!! STUNNING DUPLEX APARTMENT! HOME ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer for rent this two bedroom duplex apartment located in this popular area of South Swinton. With access to East Lancashire Road with its routes to Manchester, Monton, Worsley and Swinton the property really is ideally positioned. Accommodation to the ground floor comprises from hallway, entrance W/C, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas with balcony overlooking the private grounds whilst to the first floor there are the two bedrooms, master with en-suite and fitted family bathroom suite. Externally there is private off road parking available and communal gardens. The property is finished to a high standard and needs to be viewed to fully appreciate this size and quality of accommodation on offer. Offered on a part-furnished basis and available early June 2018. Call HOME on 01617898383!
Photos - The photos shown are for reference only. The pictures shown were taken prior to the current tenants occupation and therefore a viewing is essential before considering this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27738926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Monton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.