|Added on Rightmove:||21 May 2018 (148 days ago)|
- Stunning Second Floor Flat
- Lift Access To All Floors
- 2 Bedrooms
- Allocated Secure Off-Street Parking
- Available Now
- Integrated Dishwasher
- Property Under 2 Years Old
- Workiing Tenants Only
- No Pets No DSS
Ayers & Cruiks are pleased to welcome to the rental market this superb 2 bedroom second floor flat.
The property is immaculate throughout and is not even 2 years old. Open plan lounge/kitchen, kitchen fitted with integrated dishwasher, 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This property couldn't be in a more central location, being just a short walk from Southend Victoria Train Station providing access into London Liverpool Street, the high street, seafront and Southend Central Train Station providing direct access to London Fenchurch Street.
The property also comes with secure off-street allocated parking.
Working tenants only, no pets, no DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 133/CHEVIOT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.