|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (256 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 8 Double Bedrooms
- Engineered Wooden Flooring
- Painted to a High Standard
- Gas Central Heating
- Feature Wall & TV to Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops
- Double Glazing
- Furnished Property
- Manged by Reed Residential Ltd
STUDENTS LOOK- REED RESIDENTIAL are pleased to offer this 8 bedroom, first floor apartment in the heart of Nottingham, only walking distance to Nottingham university, available summer 2018.
The property boasts double bedrooms, large living area, fully fitted Kitchen and unallocated off street parking, should not be missed!
The property also benefits from a feature wall to the living area and a TV supplied.
Book now to avoid disappointment - Please contact Kelly or Brandon on 01702 606880.
FREE IPAD IF YOU SIGN BEFORE 31st DECEMBER 2017
If you would like to see further photographs or details please contact Kelly or Brandon on 01702 606888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reed Residential, Westcliff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.