|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (110 days ago)|
- Perfect location for access around Sheffield
- Two doubled bedrooms and a single
- Close to Northern General Hospital
- On street parking
- Park just across the road
- Catchment for Abbeyfield Junior school
- ** Interior works being done, photos to follow**
Set just off of Barnsley Road close at the top of Burngreave Road is where this property is located. With an excellent location for people working in Sheffield city centre or at Northern General Hospital which are both just 5 minutes drive away. For any families interested in the property Abbeyfield Primary Academy is just a 2 minute wal from the house with a small park just across the road,
The property is accessed from the rear via the communal passageway which takes you straight into the kitchen and dining space and then into the living room. Upstairs on the first floor theres a double bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom with a second double bedroom in the attic.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000490115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.