|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 June 2018 (77 days ago)|
- An impressive, well-presented four bedroom house
- Stylish interiors filled with natural light
- Superb location close to North Finchley
- Master bedroom with skylight windows and en-suite
- Bathroom with underflooring heating
- Kitchen with dining area and sliding doors to garden
- Rear garden and off-street parking
SHORT LET. This stunning four bedroom house features a beautiful reception room, a contemporary kitchen with ample space for dining and a lovely rear garden.
With an ideal location close to the shops and restaurants found in North Finchley, the property is also moments from the beautiful green spaces of North Middlesex Golf Course.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53656341.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1060238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.