|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2016 (634 days ago)|
- Luxury Riverside Development Overlooking The Grand Union Canal
- Contemporary Kitchen & Three Luxury Bathrooms
- Spacious Three Bedroom & Large Roof Terrace
- Close To Westbourne Park Station
- EPC Rating B
A Stunning penthouse apartment overlooking the Grand Union Canal in this fantastic new build offering riverside living. This beautiful flat of circa 1300 sq ft comprises of: Stylish open plan integrated kitchen & reception with large roof terrace, three double bedrooms with good storage & three luxury bathrooms. EPC rating rating B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53692696.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LIL150015_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Little Venice Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.