|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 May 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace
- Well Presented Throughout
- Separate Receptions
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Gas Central Heated & Double Glazed
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Driveway and Garage
- Available Now - Unfurnished
INDIGO LETTINGS are very pleased to offer this well presented three bedroom family home, situated in the sought after Barton Hills area of Luton.
The property comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom suite.
The property is presented in good order throughout, and also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a well maintained rear garden and a driveway and garage.
The property is available now on an unfurnished basis, call today to view. Landlord may negotiate on rent.
EPC Rating C.
Administration Fees: £300 incl VAT for the first applicant, £60 incl VAT for each additional applicant and £24 incl VAT for each guarantor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 192335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Barton Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.