|Added on Rightmove:||04 April 2018 (201 days ago)|
- Superb Ground Floor Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Carpet Throughout
- Newly Painted
- Spacious Lounge
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
- Direct Access Out Onto Private Patio Area
- Secure Underground Parking
- Working Tenants Only, No Pets, No DSS
- Phone Ayers & Cruiks To View 01702 343060
Ayers & Cruiks Residential are pleased to welcome to the rental market this extremely spacious 2 double bedroom ground floor flat in Westcliff on Sea.
The flat has been newly decorated and fitted with new carpets throughout making it ready to move in to and available immediately.
The lounge is a fantastic size and leads on the kitchen which comes fitted with a ceramic hob, oven and integrated fridge freezer.
This ground floor apartment also benefits from direct access via sliding doors onto it's own good size patio area, it also comes with secure underground allocated parking for one vehicle.
Working tenants only no pets, no dss.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 084/WESTRD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.