|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 May 2018 (138 days ago)|
- Modern Town House Constructed in 2011
- Energy Efficiency Rating "B" - Low Running Costs
- Lovely Aspect Facing onto Green Space
- SUMMER SALE - 50% Initial Administration Fees
- Gas Central Heating
- Washer Dryer, Oven, Hob & Extractor, Fridge
- Modern Bathroom with Thermostatic Shower Over the Bath
- Allocated Parking
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- PVCu Double Glazing
Situated in the village of Bardney, we have TO LET this recently constructed Two Bedroom End or Row property boasting an impressive Energy Efficiency Rating of “B”. It is ideally located between Lincoln (11.5 miles) & Horncastle (10.2 miles).
Accommodation to Comprise:-
Downstairs Cloakroom, Fitted Kitchen with Modern White Units, Washer/Dryer, Fitted Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Fridge, Lounge/Diner with Patio Doors leading to the Rear Enclosed Garden, Small Front Garden, Two Bedrooms, Gas Central Heating, Bathroom Suite in White with Shower over the Bath.
Allocated parking space to the rear.
Call now to arrange a Viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53734731.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LNCL_395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.