|Added on Rightmove:||05 April 2018 (166 days ago)|
- Perfectly placed for University and nightlife
- 5 large double bedrooms, HMO compliant
- Free 3D flatscreen TV and unlimited broadband
Property reference number 5701262. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
NO AGENCY FEES
5 equally large double bedrooms. 2 new shower rooms, homely lounge and kitchen. Now has leather sofas and new white goods.
Perfectly located for Owens Park and Fallowfield bars and restaurants. Also close to bus stops for Oxford Rd and City Centre. Located in a popular student area.
HMO compliant with fire doors, burglar and fire alarms. Friendly and supportive landlords who live locally. Flat screen TV and Unlimited Broadband included.
Minimum 10-month tenancy.
Fully furnished, desks and chairs in every room. Gas Central Heating, fully double glazed, washer dryer, electric cooker, microwave, tumble dryer
EPC band D.
Could be flexible on the start date, call or email for viewing or any further information.
* Please quote ref. 5701262 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53744853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5701262_55794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.