|Added on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (231 days ago)|
- Five bedrooms
- Large communal room, HD TV
- Fully furnished
- Fully fitted kitchen, washer & dryer
- High speed fibre optic
- Central heating/ double glazed
- Communal area cleaning service included
- Large garden to the rear with BBQ
A room has become available in a very well presented, fully furnished five bed property. Located close to Nantwich Road and the train station.
The property consists of:
* five bedrooms
* fully fitted kitchen
* washer and tumble dryer
* large communal room with HD TV/DVD
* large bathroom with shower
* large garden to the rear with BBQ
* high speed fibre optic
* communal area cleaning service included
* good quality furniture, memory foam mattresses
* up to date gas and epc
* quiet home from home property
* GBP75 rent all bills included
GBP75 per room per week
All bills included
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53756733.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STAMF3R4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homeworld Property, Crewe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.