|Added on Rightmove:||09 April 2018 (248 days ago)|
- Fabulous three bedroom detached house
- Superb reception room with direct access to garden
- Open plan fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wonderful master bedroom with exposed beams
- Contemporary white tiled bathroom
- Impressive conservatory and separate dining room
- Secure gated house with off street parking
- Attractive front and rear garden
SHORT LET. This unique three bedroom house is set within a private gated courtyard and offers a stylish interior with exposed brickwork, attractive conservatory and off-street parking.
The property is superbly situated in the heart of Willesden Green and is moments from the local shops and amenities on Willesden Lane. The area is served by Willesden Green Underground Station (Jubilee Line).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53806668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1061350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.