|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 May 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Spacious semi detached property
- Two double bedrooms plus large attic bedroom
- Living room and fitted kitchen
- 27 ft Vaulted Cellar
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Gas heating and double glazing
Available immediately - unfurnished. This mature semi detached property offers surprisingly spacious accommodation and enjoys a convenient location close to Romiley village centre. The accommodation has the benefit of gas fired central heating and double glazing the it includes an entrance hall, living room and modern fitted kitchen on the ground floor, two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and a good sized converted attic room on the second floor. In addition there is a 27ft vaulted cellar. Outside there is a paved yard/garden to the rear shared with the adjoining property. RESTRICTIONS: No pets. No housing benefit claimants.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and fitted shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level w.c.. Tiled surrounds. Radiator.
On the second floor
19' 0'' including area with respricted headroom x 13' 1'' including the width of the stairs (5.79m x 3.99m)
Double glazed sky-light window. Exposed feature beams. Radiator.
Small paved rear yard/garden.
13' 7'' x 7' 2'' (4.14m x 2.18m)
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
10' 8'' x 9' 10'' (3.25m x 3m)
Fitted with a range of modern units including base units with work surfaces over and matching wall and display units. Inset single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in electric oven with 4 ring electric hob above and extractor hood overhead. Integrated fridge freezer. Tiled surrounds and ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear garden. Access to the cellar.
27' 0'' x 13' 0'' (8.23m x 3.96m)
A vaulted cellar with stone flagged floor, hot and cold tap, light installed and the stairway houses the gas fired central heating boiler.
On the first floor
Radiator. Stairs to the second floor.
13' 7'' x 7' 9'' (4.14m x 2.36m)
uPVC double glazed window to the rear and second single glazed window. Radiator.
Stairs to the first floor. Alarm control box.
17' 3'' x 11' 0'' (5.26m x 3.35m)
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Exposed feature beams to the ceiling. Wall light points. Fitted meter cupboard. Radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53809836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2921524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Lardner, Romiley, Stockport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.