|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||11 April 2018 (102 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord with no agency fee
- Waterloo/Central London 28 minute with overground
- 7-8 minute to Kingston station, Norbiton station
- 7-8 minute walk to heart of Kingston Shopping area
- 2 minute walk to large Asda and Boots
- Comes Furnished or Part Furnished Tennants choice
- Off street private parking
- Outdoor private patio garden and large shed
- Just refurbished into a high standard
- Excellent Location - Bus stops few meters away
Property reference number 5721607. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A conveniently situated semi detached large two double bedroom house with private parking that comprises of a separate reception room, large open plan brand new kitchen and dining room with all new appliances and white goods that have never been used before. Kitchen has been finished to a very high standard with brand new gas hob and oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge and features a lot of natural light due to the sky lantern glass roof.
Kitchens back door leads onto own private south facing garden with outdoor furniture and a large lockable shed for additional storage space such as bikes etc.
Property has gas central heating throughout, two large generous same sized double bedrooms with wardrobes and storage and brand new beds and matresses that have never been slept on before.
Situated in an ideal location to access Kingston station, Norbiton station, Kingston Hospital and the bus stop with several links is on your doorstep. Various beautiful family friendly parks are within close walking proximity. From home it’s only a 7 minute walk from the heart of Kingston shopping centre which features two large malls and the River Thames, known for its choice of riverside bars and restaurants.
It is also 2 a minute walk from a big Asda and Boots.
Property comes fully furnished or part furnished depending on tenant's choice.
* Please quote ref. 5721607 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53849157.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5721607_55930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.