|Added on Rightmove:||11 April 2018 (191 days ago)|
- MODERN ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- LARGE LIGHT AND AIRY KITCHEN DINER
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- SITUATED IN THE HEART OF CHAPEL ALLERTON
- HOUSE BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- NEUTRAL DECORATION THROUGHOUT
- EPC: D
- AVAILABLE NOW
Linley and Simpson are pleased to offer this ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT situated in the HEART OF CHAPEL ALLERTON just a few minutes walk away from the bars and restaurants and local amenities. It has also just had NEW FLOORING in most rooms
The property is offered FURNISHED and consists of; Communal entrance; A spacious and bright living/dining room with large windows; Modern kitchen with pine units and grey worktops; Double bedroom; Bathroom with white suite and shower over bath.
Sorry no pets and no DSS. Deposit £690.00 Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2211017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Chapel Allerton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.