|Added on Rightmove:||12 April 2018 (243 days ago)|
- Stylish town centre apartment
- Open plan Lounge and kitchenette
- Double bedroom
- Fully tiled modern bathroom
- Secure intercom entry
- Shops, amenities, bus and train routes all close by
Available for let End May is this one bedroom stylish apartment located in the city centre. Apartment three has an open plan Lounge and Kitchen, the Kitchen has modern units in a gloss finish and integral cooking appliances, a double bedroom and fully wall and floor tiled modern bathroom. All the apartments have a secure intercom entry system. EPC C. No pets or smokers.Deposit £400.
Tenants application fees
Single £200 Additiononal tenant applications £75
Guarantor application £75
Additional fee if in receipt of Benefits
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53861130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7396685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.