|Added on Rightmove:||13 April 2018 (191 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Mid terrace 2 bedroom property
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Freshly decorated
- Gas central heating & Double glazing
- Front & Enclosed rear garden
- Close to amenities
- Security Deposit £450.00
- Sorry No Pets, smokers or Housing Benefit applications
Situated close to public transport links and all local amenities, this two bedroom mid terrace property consist of entrance hallway, front facing living room, second rear facing dining/ family room with laminate flooring and feature fireplace. To the rear of the property there is also a fitted galley style kitchen on the ground floor with side aspect uPVC window and door leading to the garden. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a recently installed white three piece bathroom suite with mixer tap shower head. Fully uPVC double glazed with gas central heating, tastefully decorated throughout.
Externally there is a small low maintenance front garden and enclosed low maintenance rear garden with brick built outhouse storage room and useful outside toilet.
Viewing is strongly recommended.
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS:
All of our properties unless otherwise advertised, WILL require the first months rent in advance and security deposit prior to the start date of the tenancy. Our agency administration fee of £180.00 (single or Joint applicants) is payable upon application after viewing the property.Please refer to our website www.mypropertystore.co.uk for a full list of fees and charges applicable before committing to a tenancy on one of our properties.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53881389.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HIS-F9N10J5Y64. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.