|Added on Rightmove:||13 April 2018 (249 days ago)|
- SWEDISH DESIGNED CHALET
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM/LOUNGE
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM & EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- FAMILY SHOWER ROOM & SAUNA
- UTILITY/BOILER ROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE & TWO OUTSIDE STORES
This Swedish designed Chalet located in the exclusive development of Svenskaby offering generous living accommodation and briefly comprises of: reception hallway, lounge which is open plan through to the kitchen dining area, raised open fireplace with canopy over sits in the middle of the L shaped room, downstairs bathroom, guest bedroom/reception room, opening through to the utility room and boiler cupboard, upstairs is a spacious landing offering space of a study/play area, master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi spa bath, family shower room with sauna room, three further bedrooms. Outside the property has landscaped front, rear and side gardens and a flagstone patio area with granite water feature, there is a double garage with electric door, wood store and a bin store, the driveway has been extended to park three vehicles. The property benefits from triple glazing throughout, internal hoover system, heat exchange system and gas central heating with a replacement Worcester boiler fitted in 2017. (The property is in the process of being redecorated externally). Viewing is highly recommended. Deposit £2992.50
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53883048.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10606976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capitol Lettors, Sales and Letting Agents, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.