|Added on Rightmove:||13 April 2018 (189 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 x Ensuite bedroom available.
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
One En suit Room available in a two bedroom ground floor flat, £450 including bills. This Ground floor two bed flat features fully furnished En suit double bedrooms fully furnished with double size bed and wardrobe.
fitted kitchen with fridge freezers, oven, cooker, washing machine, central heating, ample parking space.
Exceptional location for any student or professional looking for easy access to the city centre or the universities.
Local amenities: Super Markets, Newsagents, Launderette, Hairdressers and many more.
The property is located within excellent transport links into the City Centre and Universities. Wilmslow Road (Curry Mile) is just down the road with access to the Oxford road Bus route and minutes walking distance to the bus stop.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 3 min , 0.2 mi
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
Bus# 50, 130
10 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
20 Minutes walk to Manchester University
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants & Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.