Office to rentSilver Street, Taunton, Somerset
£6,450 pa (£538 pcm)
742 sq. ft.
- 742 sq ft (68 sq m)
- Self-contained office suite at 1st floor level in a prominent Grade II* Listed building.
- Approximately 68.93 sq m (742 sq ft) with 2 car parking spaces.
- Central location within the town centre opposite Sainsbury's supermarket.
- Elegant and well-proportioned rooms with good natural lighting.
Situated very close to the centre of the County town of Taunton opposite Taunton Antiques Market and Sainsburys supermarket. The suite occupies first floor accommodation within Mansfield House which is a substantial Grade II* listed building with its own car park.
The offices have electric heating and fluorescent
lighting and are self-contained with kitchen and toilet facilities.
All measurements approximate
Ground Floor Entrance Foyer (shared)
Reception 5.55 m x 2.29 m (182 x 76)
Office 1 4.95m x 4.31 m (162 x 141) with built in
Office 2 5.43m x 2.72 (1710 x 811)
Office 3 4.00 m x 3.01 m (131 x 910) with kitchenette and
Office 4 5.43 m x 4.21 m (1710 x 1310)
2 allocated parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-53896132.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TMC100056_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.