|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 April 2018 (216 days ago)|
- Detached House
- Great Cambourne
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to Local Shops
- Close to M11, A11 & A14
- Driveway Parking Available
- Available for Working Professionals
** 3 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME ** UNFURNISHED ** AVAILABLE MAY ** CLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOL AND MAIN ROAD LINKS ** MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE ** PRIVATE GARDEN WITH DECKING ** RENT £1150 PCM ex bills ** DEPOSIT £1700 **
NICHOLAS HUMPHREYS are delighted to bring to the market this superb, unfurnished, Three Bedroomed detached house on a corner plot within a cul de sac, in the popular town of Great Cambourne. The property is located close to local shops, primary schools, Cambourne Village College, supermarket, pubs and restaurants with good rail and roads links to Cambridge, Bedford and London.
The 3 Bedroom property includes an Entrance Hallway, W/C Cloakroom, Lounge, L shape Kitchen / Diner with French doors opening onto the Garden.
- Fitted Kitchen with Dishwasher, Gas Hob, Single Oven, Extractor Fridge Freezer. Two large Storage Cupboards with Washing Machine. Dining Area has Table and 4 Chairs included.
- Large Lounge with Fireplace, French Doors and Bay Window to front.
- Master Bedroom includes an En-Suite, which has a Shower Cubicle, W/C, Wash Hand Basin and Heated Towel Rail.
- Bedroom 2 is a Double Room with window overlooking the garden.
- Bedroom 3 is a Single Room with window overlooking the garden.
- Large Family Bathroom with a Shower over Bath, W/C, Wash Hand Basin, Heated Towel Rail.
- Medium Size Garden comes with a Decking area and access to the Garage.
- Driveway has parking for one car, but there is also On-Street Parking.
- Rent £1150 PCM
- Deposit £1700
- Bills are not Included
Council Band D
Available 13th May 2018
Application Fees Apply
Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
---Please book a viewing on 01223 657 144 from 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday-----**To keep up to date with us follow us on twitter @NJHCambridge and facebook.com/NJHCambridge**
CONTACT US by email - email@example.com, by phone 01223 657 144 or by text 07399985563 to arrange viewings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53896797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27272239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Northampton and Cambridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.