|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (135 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM MID-TERRACE PROPERTY
- BRAND NEW MODERN BATHROOM
- NEUTRAL DECORATION THROUGHOUT
- 2 MINS WALK FROM MALIN BRIDGE SCHOOL
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
The accommodation comprises a Lounge to the front with entrance door, window, carpeting throughout and decorative fireplace. An inner lobby has staircase to first floor landing. The dining kitchen has an excellent range of base and wall units with work surfacing having inset sink, tiled splash backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, tiled effect flooring, rear window and doorway to useful offshot utility with work surfacing, plumbing for washing machine, side window and rear access door.
On the first floor, the Master Bedroom is carpeted with front facing window and useful under stairs cupboard, bedroom two has rear window and provides excellent scope for study or nursery, the bathroom has modern three piece suite comprising WC, wash basin and "P" style bath with screen and shower over, tiled splash backs and chrome heated towel rail.
On the second floor the carpeted Attic bedroom has Velux style window offering excellent natural light.
To the exterior is a forecourt and rear garden providing an outdoor seating and entertaining area
An early viewing is highly recommended in this sought after location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000495050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.