|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 September 2018 (76 days ago)|
- A unique and stylish split level maisonette
- In the heart of Lymm village
- Superb top floor open plan living kitchen diner
- Two bedrooms and modern shower room
- Raised garden area with decking
- Spacious and well presented accommodation
A unique and stylish split level maisonette property in the centre of Lymm village. Two bedrooms and superb top floor open plan living kitchen diner plus rear garden. There is an annual parking permit included for Pepper Street and Davies Way. Deposit & Fees apply. EPC Band D
This two bedroom maisonette apartment has spacious and well presented accommodation on the first and second floor. Access is via a gated ginnel and stairway at the rear of the building. There is a lovely raised garden area with decking providing much sought after outside space not often found in the village. Internal viewing is especially recommended for this stylish property located right in the heart of Lymm village and with all amenities literally on the door step.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53945400.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 686617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Lymm - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.