|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (180 days ago)|
- 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- Contemporary Loft style living
- Gated parking available
- 2 double bedroom
- Large open plan living are
- Spiral staircase
- Original distinctive feature
- AVAILABLE NOW - SHORT TERM LET
- Call Frank innes to arrange your viewing!
A luxury two bedroom mezzanine apartment origins dating back to 1878 within the exclusive Victorian school conversion development known as Devonshire Park. The contemporary loft living apartment offers a plethora of charming original features complemented with industrial fittings and a bespoke mezzanine master bedroom.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Lobby 0m x 0m
Original hardwood entrance door opening into communal hall.
Living Area 5.37m x 6.69m
Original double aspect sash windows facing the front and side. Radiator, original floorboards, dado rail framing the exposed brick work and stone fire place. Vaulted ceiling and exposed beams with feature lighting.
Kitchen 2.37m x 3.08m
Original floorboards, tiled splashbacks and spotlights. Granite effect work surface, with utilitarian styled wall and base units incorporating stainless steel circular sink with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor, integrated dishwasher and space for washing machine and fridge.
Bedroom 2.98m x 3.56m
Obscure glass block window, radiator, original floorboards, dado rail and spotlights.
Bathroom 2.97m x 2.86m
Heated towel rail, original floorboards, built-in storage cupboard housing boiler and spotlights. Low flush WC, jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, corner spa shower cubicle, pedestal sink with mixer tap and extractor fan.
Master Bedroom 4.66m x 6.76m
Velux window facing the rear, radiator, reclaimed wood flooring, exposed brick walls, ornate ceiling rose and exposed beams.
Gated parking for residents can be found within the secure car park with keypad entry.
Call for more information or to arrange your viewing.
**SHORT TERM LET**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000495542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.