|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2018 (183 days ago)|
- One double bedroom per person
- Communal lounge and kitchen
- Salford location
- Close to Salford university
- Easy access to the City Centre and Salford shopping complex
- Bills included
- 12 month contract
- Available immediately
HOUSE SHARE - Three rooms available at £390pcm each - A three double bedroom property available in Salford within easy access of Salford shopping centre and Manchester City centre via the Metroshuttle transport and walking distance to Salford University.
Three DOUBLE bedrooms, completed with fitted wardrobes, double bed and desk.
Comfortable sized living/dining area including two sofas, dining table and chairs and wall mounted T.V.
Separate modern kitchen with white goods included
Modern shower room and separate WC.
Enclosed rear garden off the kitchen
**AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53960733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8721053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stevenson Whyte, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.