|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2018 (183 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- Stunning Views & Communal Garden
- Convienient Location
- Modern Throughout
- Fully Fitted German Kitchen
- Plenty of Character
- Master with LARGE En-Suite
- Integrated Appliances
- Plenty of Storage
- Council Tax Band A
AVAILABLE 26th May , a STUNNING first floor THREE BED unfurnished apartment spread over 2 FLOORS, MODERN throughout with FAR REACHING VIEWS of Leeds and the surrounding areas and it is situated just off Gelderd Road near Gildersome on a working farm. The property has been finished to a VERY HIGH standard and OOZES CHARACTER with its old featured wood beams and high spec German fitted kitchen.
No housing benefit
No smoking permitted within the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produceidentification documentation upon application of a rental property prior toreferencing.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer orcontract.
3. The property description, photographs and plans are for guidance only andmeasurements are approximate and intended as general guidance.
4. Please ensure that you are informed of what is included in the propertyrental, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded.
5. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreementbefore signing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53975634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3659158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Onwards & Upwards, Morley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.