|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (186 days ago)|
- Double glazed
Property number 20250. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
A 3 bedroom modern style end of terraced house, well situated within a mile of Pudsey town centre comprising of:
* Front facing living room
* Modern fitted kitchen
* Dining area with door to the back garden
* Storage cupboard under stairs
* 3 piece bathroom suite with an power shower over the bath
* 3 bedrooms
* Neutral decor throughout
* Large private back garden
* Off road parking
* Electric heating
* Double glazing throughout
Please be aware an application fee of £55 per applicant is payable by cheque or BACS at the time of submitting completed application forms.
We only accept applicants from employed tenants.
Pets maybe considered, subject to the type of animal and an additional £200 being added to the deposit.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53987049.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 20250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.