|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (66 days ago)|
- Double Bedrooms
- Multiple Bathrooms
- Broadband Internet
- Fire alarm
- Washing machine
- Optional bills inclusive
ONE ROOM AVAILABLE IN A STUDENT SHARED HOUSE.
** 2 DOUBLE ROOMS AVAILABLE AND 1 SINGLE*** IN 5 BED HOUSE, GROUPS OR INDIVIDUALS WELCOME** Perfect location for University of Kent. Beautiful 5 bed student house available from 1 July 2018, excellent location.
Bills package available £485 with bills inclusive option.
- 5 bedroom student house, 2 bathrooms, Large T.V. included.
- Good location for UKC and walking distance to City Centre and supermarket
- Lovely enclosed garden (also 2 bathrooms and shower a sink in 3 of the bedrooms)
- £385 per person per month/£96.25 per week
- bill not included
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Studenttenant.com, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.