|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 April 2018 (203 days ago)|
- Refurbished 2 Bed Property
- Great Location For Town and railway station
- On Street parking
- Rear Yard/Entertaining Area
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms
- Newly Redecorated
- New Carpets
- Brand New Cooker
- Added Storage a Large Cellar !
Property reference number 5721889. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Great Refurbished Modern 2 Bed Property on Mornington Road, Ilkley.
Newly Decorated and New Carpets Throughout.
Ideally situated for Ilkley Town centre, Schools and The Railway Station.
A very Popular residential area with all amenities within walking distance.
The property comprises of
A neat front Garden
Good sized Lounge(15ft by 13ft ) with Gas Fireplace and surround. Newly decorated with Laminate flooring in a light oak effect.
Leading To ;
Modern Kitchen with Black granite effect worktop, Black laminate flooring, Brand New Gas Cooker, A range of kitchen units and Modern Lighting.
Double glazed window and spotlights with Dimmers.
Cellar ...Bonus Storage with a good sized cellar ..(14ft by 9ft)
Large Modern Bathroom (10ft by 7ft 6)with Beech effect Laminate flooring.
3 piece bathroom with power shower over.
Landing leading to ;
Good sized double bedroom (13ft by 10ft4. New carpet and recently replastered and decorated. New DG window.
Bed 2 a great large room with spotlights and Velux windows. Nice aspect. Very light and bright room .18ft by 13ft( All Sizes Approx).
Includes Original beams and chrome fittings.
Refurbished, Insulated and replastered.
Outside To the Rear is a Good sized patio with Storage Shed. This area would make a great entertaining area.
Double Glazed Windows throughout and Modern Gas Combi Boiler.Brand New carpet throughout in a warm modern light grey colour.
Hardwired smoke Alarms fitted to every floor.
Please call me for more details
Council Tax Band B
* Please quote ref. 5721889 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £95.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53988693.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5721889_56118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.