|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (90 days ago)|
- New neutral decor
- New neutral carpets
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern open plan kitchen / lounge
- Far reaching countryside views
- Secure off road parking for 1 car
- Double glazing and electric heating
- Close to local amenites
- Close to bus routes and M1
P3289..... *NEWLY REFURBISHED TWO BED FLAT WITH COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS AND OFF ROAD PARKING* .....This is a newly refurbished TWO bed first floor flat with secure off road parking for one car located in the town centre of Clay Cross, close to all the local amenities, bus route and commuter routes into Derby, Nottingham and Chesterfield and M1. The property has an entrance hall, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom with white suite and shower over bath and open plan modern kitchen / lounge. The property has new neutral decor and new neutral carpets and flooring. SORRY NO DSS AND NO PETS ACCEPTED.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53994507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27793576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pinewood Properties, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.