|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (180 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom End Townhouse
- Fully Furnished
- Superbly Finished to High Standard
- Master with En-Suite
- 2 Further Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Large Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Reccommended
- Call now to arrange on 01246 220926
Frank Innes proudly present this stunningly refurbished 3 bedroomed, newly built town house. The property boasts, beautiful decoration and high standard throughout and also benefits from being fully furnished. The Property is located within walking distance to local amenities, bus routes and also junction 29A of the M1. This property is ideal for the modern family way of living.
This property is due to have minor works completed however viewings can still be arranged taking this in to account
- To the front of the property you have off road driveway parking for two cars.
- Leading down the side of the house is a pathway to the rear garden.
- The lawned garden is a great size and benefits from having a garden shed for storage and small patio area.
- The front entrance leads into an entrance hallway, with stairs leading to the first floor.
- From the hallway you are lead into beautifully finished, open plan Kitchen/Diner, with modern fitted kitchen made up of wall and base units, with integrated gas hob, oven and hood. There is a fridge/freezer and also washing machine available. (4.78m x 3.37m)
- The dining area has a fantastic, raised dining table with 4 chairs. It also offers more cupboard space at the end.
- The downstairs W/C is found off the dining area.
- Through the kitchen/diner you enter the living area. A large living space with patio doors leading out onto the rear garden. The living area has a large corner sofa, coffee table, and TV unit. (3.95m x 4.30m)
- To the first floor you are met with a good sized landing space leading off to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 is a single room with single bed, and wardrobe. (2.67m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 2 is a double room, with double bed, wardrobe, bed side table and floor lamp. (3.15m x 2.29m)
- The Master bedroom is large double room with king size bed, bed side tables, chest of drawers and flat screen tv. The is also a storage cupboard over the stairs. (2.71m x 4.30m)
- The Master En-Suite comprises of walk in Shower, toilet and sink.
- The main Family bathroom comprises of a white 3 piece suite, bath with shower overhead, toilet and sink. There is also a heated towel rail.
This property is not one to be missed!
EPC rating B
Pets by negotiation (higher deposit would be required)
No housing benefit accepted.
Please call Frank Innes to arrange a viewing, or with any questions you may have.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54000375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000450171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.