|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 June 2018 (146 days ago)|
- Refurbished single ensuite room
- Opposite Reading Station
- Rent directly form landlord
Property reference number 5721907. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
* Property off Caversham Road(Adjacent to Reading main station & Reading Town center).
* Single Room comes fully furnished with single bed, folding desk/chair. Wardrobe & Mirror.
Own ensuite Bathroom, separate to room with lock & key – no sharing.
Kitchen is shared with allocated cupboards.
£450.00 (Rent for 1 person)
This property is NOT suited for children.
* Main kitchen with allocated cupboards for each room & gas cooking.
* Fully furnished
* Reading town center & main station 10mins average walk.
* Reading Oracle approx. 2-4 mins walk
* Prime town central area.
* On-street permit parking available.
* Starting 23rd June 2018
*Approx. 3mins to Reading Train Station.
*Approx. 10mins to Oracle and the town centre.
*Approx. 17mins to Royal Berks Hospital.
*Easy access to industrial parks: Green Park (via bus available in town center.
* 1.5 month deposit taken.
* Short-terms lets considered, but rent will be set at higher rate.
Fully NLA accredited (#074740) professional & long established landlord.
* Working Professional preferred.
Sorry housing benefit not accepted.
* Please quote ref. 5721907 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54005475.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5721907_56139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.