|Added on Rightmove:||21 April 2018 (213 days ago)|
- Stunning Second Floor Split Level Flat
- One Double Bedroom with Separate Dressing Area
- Bright and Spacious
- Modern Shower Room
- High Quality Kitchen
- Fully Furnished
- Energy Rating - C
- COMES WITH
- Sofa,coffee table, small wardrobe,unit
- desk,double bed+all kitchen appliances
*** AVAILABLE END MAY *** A truly stunning one bedroom split level second floor flat recently renovated to a high standard and situated on a popular tree lined street in Whalley Range. The bright and spacious accommodation on offer is perfect for a professional couple or single person and briefly comprises; tidy communal entrance staircase, private entrance hall, open plan split level lounge & high quality kitchen, superb shower room, open plan split level dressing area & bedroom and extremely well kept communal gardens. The flat is part -furnished to a high standard and is heated by gas central heating. Call 0161 860 4444 to arrange a viewing.
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27801161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Chorlton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.