|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||23 April 2018 (235 days ago)|
- A recently refurbished ground floor apartment
- Entrance hallway Lounge/dining room,
- Kitchen, double bedroom, Bathroom
- Double glazing and electric heating
*** AVAILABLE END MAY *** A recently refurbished ground floor apartment set within a highly-regarded purpose-built development in the popular Chorlton Green area. This attractive property benefits from light, well-planned accommodation suitable for professional couple. Comprises briefly: entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom. There are attractive lawned communal gardens to both front and rear of the property and residents' car parking is provided. Double glazing and electric heating. Part-Unfurnished
Call 0161 860 4444 to arrange a viewing.
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27803143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Chorlton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.