|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2018 (68 days ago)|
- Superior 2 bed fully furnished terrace cottage
- Situated in the heart of Dartmouth
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Excellent decorative order
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Private rear patio
- Gas central heating
- Walking distance to Dartmouth Marina and all amenities
- Quiet location
- Winter let
The ideal winter hideaway!
This is a beautiful 2 bed, fully furnished terraced cottage in excellent decorative order situated in the heart of Dartmouth Town and walking distance to Dartmouth Marina and all amenities.
Car parking is close by in the municipal car park which is free and available most days with the exception of Market days.
Notable features include:
Gas Central Heating.
Ornamental Fireplace in Lounge, with picture window.
Double master bedroom.
Dining room adjoined to Galley Kitchen.
FRONTAGE Frontage to 2 bed fully furnished terraced cottage situated in the heart of Dartmouth.
LOUNGE Beautifully furnished lounge with feature fireplace.
DINING ROOM Furnished dining room with access to galley kitchen.
GALLEY KITCHEN Fully equipped galley kitchen with patio doors leading to private rear patio.
MASTER BEDROOM Master bedroom with ornamental fireplace.
TWIN BEDROOM Twin Bedroom to rear of property.
REAR PATIO Private rear patio.
Council Tax Band:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54057039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102455000048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appledore Lettings, Kingsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.