|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 June 2018 (65 days ago)|
- Wonderfully bright, spacious two bedroom duplex flat
- Set in a beautiful period house on a leafy road in Richmond
- Stunning L-shaped reception room with ornamental balcony
- Fantastic dining area and stylish modern kitchen
- Gorgeous loft-style master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Arranged over the second and third floors
- Good sized second bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Naturally bright and beautifully refurbished, this spacious two bedroom duplex offers stunning, open-plan style living moments from Richmond Park and the River Thames.
Royston Road is a prime location; peaceful while enjoying proximity to the many shops, bars and restaurants in central Richmond as well as the Riverside pubs and green, open spaces of Richmond Park. For travel links, Richmond Station is nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54059661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1063475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.