|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 April 2018 (223 days ago)|
- 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, garden.
- Shops, leisure, underground / rail nearby
- Free on street parking.
- Safe, quiet, friendly, residential location.
- Suit young professionals, couples, older family.
- Double glazed windows. GCH. New kitchen.
Property reference number 5701771. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Light, airy, 3 bedroom house offered in very good clean condition.
Located in quiet, pleasant, well-established neighbourhood in North Greenford.
Rooms fitted with wooden Venetian blinds and curtains, and, all rooms are partly furnished and decorated in a neutral colour.
No DSS, please.
Close to shops, Greenford Rail station and Piccadilly Line at Sudbury Town underground station is 0.2 miles. At the end of the road is Horsenden Hill which offers open parkland and a municipal golf course.
The area has plenty of free on-street parking and the house is minutes away from the North Circular Road A406 and A40 which provide quick access to a wide range of motorways i.e M25, M40, M1, M3. Heathrow is 20 minutes away.
The house has good natural light and is Gas Centrally Heated.
Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom with wardrobes and beds.
Family bathroom with bath, shower, mirror, basin and toilet, double glazed window.
Carpeted living room and dining room. Dining rooms have doors on to the garden.
NEW Kitchen with microwave, cooker, fridge/freezer + another appliance ie washer/dryer or dishwasher (tenant decides).
Front and rear garden.
References and a one month deposit are required. Minimum let is 12 months with 6-month break.
* Please quote ref. 5701771 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54060186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5701771_56123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.