|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (133 days ago)|
- Property Reference Number: 700578
- NO Admin fees
- Excellent location
No Admin Fees, 4 double bedrooms terrace house, excellent location, furnished.
Please search for Property Reference Number: 700578
• 1st floor two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
• Ground floor double room;
• Separate Living room;
• Separate kitchen;
• Separate bathroom, family bathroom with shower over the bath;
• Off street parking and a garage;
• Fitted kitchen complete with oven & hob, fridge/ freezer and washing machine.
• Walking to Kingwood high street;
• Nearby local amenities;
• Nearby public transport link.
• Excluding Gas, electricity, water and council tax bills.
• £1150 as the deposit.
4. Desired tenants:
• Ideal for professionals;
. or a family
• maximum 4 tenants;
• No smokers;
• No benefit lodgers.
5. How can I book a viewing?
You can book a viewing by using Rentalist Tenant website. Please visit Rentalist Tenant via http://www.rentalist.co.uk/tenant.html
• Search for a property near you and view on a map
• Reserve a property instantly if you see the perfect place, by paying a holding deposit
• Book viewings simply using the online calendar
• Track progress
• Fast, easy contract process, all done online
If calling, please quote Property Reference Number: 700578
6. Tenant Fees:
You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing check for a tenant only costs £50, if a request from a landlord for this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Ref700578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentalist, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.