|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 May 2018 (194 days ago)|
- Available 11th June 2018
- Three double Bedroom / Two Bathroom
- 6th Floor / Lift Access / Open Plan
- Fully Furnished / Approx. 739 Sq. Ft.
- 24 Hour Concierge / Video Phone Entry / On-Site Waitrose and Costa Coffee
- Walking Distance to Cutty Sark DLR Station and Greenwich Train Station
- Secured Underground Parking Available via Seperate Negotiation
- EPC: B
Stop! In the name of your property search, until you have seen this apartment. This fantastic three double bedroom apartment is now available mid-June, on the 6th floor of the highly popular New Capital Quay development.
The living room has sufficient space for entertaining guests, hosting dinner parties or even having a quiet night in with a friend. The kitchen has an open plan style which leads into the living room, spread over three walls to give you sufficient kitchen space to embrace your inner Gordon Ramsey. Coming fully equipped with a built in microwave, oven and fridge-freezer, whether you are a food connoisseur or a regular at the local takeaway, the kitchen has everything you need. There's no need to faff about with washing up either, as this apartment comes with a handy built-in dishwasher which makes tidying a 5-minute job.
A sense of safety and security is assured with the knowledge that you have an on board 24-hour concierge service with CCTV monitoring, as well as your own video entry-phone system. Secure underground parking is also available at an additional cost.
New Capital Quay is positioned just a short walk from Cutty Sark DLR station which offers excellent transport links into Canary Wharf and the City Local amenities include; an onsite Waitrose Supermarket and Costa Coffee, Greenwich Market Square, a fully restored Cutty Sark show piece, Greenwich Royal Park, as well as a number of local restaurants and convenience, and the delightful high street in Greenwich with its vast array of boutique shops and eateries for your personal indulgence
Does this sound like the perfect place for you? Give us a call on 020 8418 3609 to arrange a viewing before someone else does.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Greenwich - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.