|Added on Rightmove:||25 April 2018 (86 days ago)|
- New two bedroom mid terrace property
- Superbly finished garden fronted mid-terrace
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted modern kitchen/diner
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Modern 3 piece family bathroom suite
- Garden palisade to the front & enclosed yard to the rear
- Internal viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the accommodation on offer
- Deposit = £500
- Referencing Fee = £200
This superbly finished mid-terrace is situated on the ever popular Bolton Road and provides excellent transport links to neighboring towns via road and rail. The property is also within walking distance of all local amenities including shops and schools. The property is superbly finished throughout, making this an absolute must see. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted modern kitchen/diner, two good sized double bedrooms and modern three piece family bathroom suite. To the front of the property there is a garden palisade and an enclosed yard to the rear. Internal viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the accommodation on offer. No DHSS, Pets or smokers.
Property ref: 121_1329_2307091
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54093141.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2307091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.