|Added on Rightmove:||25 April 2018 (147 days ago)|
- Available 13th June 2018
- Close to ring road and tram stop
- Open plan living area and kitchen
- Short walk to the City Centre
- Secure video entry system
- Two double bedrooms
- Large picture windows
- Neutral decor throughout
Available 13th June 2018.
Well presented 2 bedroom furnished first floor apartment. Large living area, modern kitchen and bathroom.
Situated in Cornwall Works, the heart of Kelham Island, Sheffield's only Urban Village with it's award winning bars and restaurants and the popular Grind Cafe. Walking distance to Sheffield City Centre. Onsite bike store and communal courtyard area.
Perfect for a couple or sharers.
Council tax band C
Application Fee: £240 for 1-2 adults
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cactus Living, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.