|Added on Rightmove:||25 April 2018 (153 days ago)|
Preston Baker are pleased to present to the market this well-presented end-terraced property which is situated in this popular area of Stanningley.
The property has been freshly decorated, offers a modern kitchen and bathroom and is offered in excellent condition.
Half Mile Lane is located off Town Street and offers easy access to Stanningley Park as well as the wide range of local amenities.
Commuters will enjoy the ease of access to the Ring Road and the public transport routes.
The ground floor offers a bright and spacious living room and a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated cooking appliances, fridge/freezer and includes a washing machine. Stairs from the kitchen lead down to a storage cellar with two rooms.
To the first floor there is a generously proportioned double bedroom with new carpet and fresh decor along with a newly fitted stylish bathroom suite including a bath with overhead shower, wash basin and WC.
To the second floor there is a further spacious double bedroom.
****Tenancy fees apply; detailed below****
• Administration and referencing fee - £250 + VAT per tenancy (£300 inc VAT)
• Reference fee per additional tenant and guarantor thereafter - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Express check in fee - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Renewal fee fixed term or periodic - £60 + VAT (£72 inc VAT)
• Landlord's reference for existing tenant - £20 + VAT (£24 inc VAT)
• Inventory check-out fee - £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) - please note this fee is only charged if the Landlord pays for a check in at the start of the tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ADM180660_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Yorkshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.