|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 June 2018 (66 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- COUNCIL TAX INCLUDED
- Walking distance to Lewisham Station - Zone 2
- Great Location - Ideal for commuters
- En suite bathroom
- Separate shower room
Property reference number 5701672. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This bright and spacious flat has the added bonus of the Council tax being included in the rent!
The property boasts neutral decor throughout with one double bedroom and en-suite bathroom, one shower room with an additional toilet, a large living room with solid wood flooring, great sized new kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Situated above quiet office premises the property is located within short walk to Lewisham train station and Lewisham shopping centre - an ideal location for commuters!
This property is offered unfurnished and is available for long-term let.
* Please quote ref. 5701672 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54102765.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5701672_56265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.